Thursday, April 12, 2007

If you think I'm the coolest, don't read this!

One of my favorite things about our law school is the overwhelming creativity and effort the students will devote to their causes. The stairwells are constantly bombarded with flyers inviting students to participate in some new activity to show support for an organization.

While I don't expect every club to re-invent the wheel for every fund raiser or statment of solicarity, I do expect a little more than this.

In order to show support for GLBT issues SODA has invited everyone to... get this... Wear jeans on April 18th. Give me a freakin' break! Jeans?

Why don't they just say, "Everybody take a shower on Wednesday." This is quite possiblly the dumbest idea I have ever heard.

This summer I think I will post flyers inviting everyone to wear sandals to show their support for me in my cause to become supreme overlord and ruler of the universe.

Or... I could just have a bake sale...

No comments: