Friday, April 13, 2007

Breaking News...

This just in... I am "hilarious." While this may come as no surprise to some readers, there will be others for whom this is a shocking revelation. To those of you who may be concerned or confused, rest assured that this is a matter that will be closely monitored.

That is all...

Update:

Sources close to me have reported that earlier statments about my hilarity were not true. Members of my house are claiming the confusion was due to the recent implimentation of the sarcasm system.

Reports are now incoming that I am "kind of a jerk" as originally expected.

I will continue to follow this and update as information becomes available.

Continuing Update:

Sources within my home are now reporting that negotiations have come to a standstill. It is not known how long the standoff will continue but experts believe the lion's share of the problems can be attributed to "blogging" that has been going on throughout the talks.

It is not known how this situation will be resolved or what possible consequences this may have with regard to upcoming conversations. Some believe that the greatest effects will be felt in talks over bugetary and reproductive issues.

1 comment:

Joshua Studor said...

Is this about the Lindsey thing? Cause, I mean, you are a jerk by why now?