Thursday, September 27, 2007

I Hate Television

What is the deal with programs starting and stopping and going on long breaks? All summer I get into a show called "Burn Notice" on USA. The other day I watch the season finale and they say "Next summer on Burn Notice." NEXT SUMMER!?!? They have clips of upcoming episodes but they're going to hold off until NEXT SUMMER!?

Then there's "The Dresden Files" from Sci-Fi. I was really getting into that show and then all of the sudden it disappeared. I look at the web page and they say "Coming back next season." Can't they just run a show on the same night for a while? What's with the stop/start crap?

And now there's LOST. I'm not as invested in LOST as my wife but she was SOOO pumped to see the new season. All the season premiers are this week and she rushed home to watch LOST. Imagine her disappointment when she found out it's not coming back until January.

I seriously don't get this... I want Cheers and Cosby back... The same program, the same night, until the thing drops dead.

No comments: